Admission are made every year normally in May to August. A candidate seeking admission to any courses of training must get his/ her name registered by submitting a duly completed ‘APPLICATION FORM’, prescribed by the institute along with necessary documents and the requisite fees. Only one form is required to be filled in for consideration of admission to all courses offered by our Institute.
A candidate who is admitted to any course in our Institute must join within 3 days of starting of classes. In case he or she fails to join, his or her name will be deleted and all fees will be forfeited.
The principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason what so ever, irrespective of his or her meeting dial requirements for admission.
In all matters relation to selection or admission and in the matter of interruption of the above mentioned causes, the decision of the management and the principal will be final and binding on all concerned.
The particulars or part of that given by the candidate if found incorrect, the candidate can be expelled from the institute.
The trainees will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained at the 10thStandards as well as performance in the personal interview.
List of Documents
- Latest passport size photograph (5 copy)
- Photocopy of Marksheet of 10th Standard (Madhyamik) or higher qualification (2 copy)
- Photocopy of Certificate of 10th Standard (Madhyamik) or higher qualification (2 copy)
- Photocopy of Cast Certificate for SC, ST & OBC candidates (2 copy)
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card (2 copy)